NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Night Owl Games™ Contest Description:
- Sponsor: Night Owl Games, LP, 1250 Wood Branch Park Dr., .
- Up to 3 Contest entries must be received between 12:00:01 AM Pacific Standard Time on 7/23/2011 and 11:59:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on 7/29/2011.
- Contest entrants must be 18 or older.
- How to enter: Submit up to 3 Screenshots of your Dungeon Overlord™ dungeon to and indicate the category you are choosing to enter. The Night Owl Games, LP Team will choose 3 first place winners and 3 second place winners, from among all contest entrants, based on the following subjective criteria:
- Most Dangerous Dungeon = we will choose the dungeon screenshot we think seems the most dangerous, and 1 runner-up.
- Most Aesthetic Dungeon = we will choose the dungeon screenshot we think seems the most aesthetically pleasing, and 1 runner-up.
- Most Wealthy Dungeon = we will choose the dungeon screenshot we think seems the most wealthy, and 1 runner-up.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & District of Columbia. Void where prohibited by law.
- Maximum of 1 entry per person per category.
Contest Rules and Guidelines:
1. By submitting your email address and/or name, Contest entrant grants Sponsor the right to publish winners name and/or email address in association with a winner’s announcement.
2. The Night Owl Games Contest is judged based on subjective criteria of the screenshots submitted, defined as: Most Dangerous Facebook Dungeon, Most Aesthetic Dungeon, and Most Wealthy Dungeon. Sponsor and its agencies assume no responsibility for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures; ISP/network/web site accessibility or availability; garbled or jumbled transmissions; injury or damage to any participant’s or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website; and/or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of online entry information. Online entry data that have been tampered with or altered in any way are void. Any use of robotic, automated, programmed, or like online entry methods is prohibited. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest. All decisions are final. Only one entry per person per category will be accepted.
3. Sponsor reserves the right to provide a cash prize in exchange for a good or service not currently available. The cash prize will be paid in an equal to or greater monetary value to the prize replaced.
4. A total of three (3) Night Owl Games Contest winners, once proven eligible, will receive 200 Dungeon Marks™ and a $25 Amazon Gift Certificate with a total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $45.00. A total of three (3) Night Owl Games Contest runner-ups, once proven eligible, will receive 100 Dungeon Marks with a total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $10.00. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
5. The winners will be announced within 14 days after the Contest has ended. The winners will be informed via email, and the prize shall be released within 45 days of winners’ proven eligibility. The winners will have 30 days to claim their prize and prove their eligibility.
6. Our Contests are void where prohibited by law. The entrants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to contests and are subject to any local, state, national or international laws. Sponsor accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
7. Please ensure your information is completed accurately. Sponsor will not be responsible for invalid emails or winners not being notified due to inaccurate information submitted by entrant. If any prize correspondence (including email) is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
8. By entering this Contest, all entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and employees thereof to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the entries in any media now or hereafter known. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and employees thereof will not be required to pay any consideration or seek approval in connection with such use.
9. By entering and/or participating in the Contest, entrants agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the agents and employees of each harmless from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of the Contest and the prizes awarded. Entering and/or participating in the Contest constitutes permission to use winners’ names and/or likenesses and addresses for the purpose of advertising, publicity and promotion without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
10. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Participants may not enter using multiple email addresses or as multiple identities.
11. By entering this Contest, all entrants agree that the laws of the State of Texas will govern any disputes with respect to or arising out of this Contest to the exclusion of any other laws. By entering this Contest, all entrants also submit to the venue and jurisdiction of all state and federal courts located in Houston, Harris County, Texas to the exclusion of all other venues and jurisdictions.
10. Winners’ names and official rules will be available by mailing a request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope (residents of VT need not include return postage for rules requests) to the following address: Night Owl Games, LP, Attn: 2011 Comic-Con Contest Rules, 1250 Wood Branch Park Dr., . (Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List”).